We've had a fantastic first year here at Paper Made Bakery and we've got so much MORE to do! Our Fresh Baked Kits continue to fly off our shelves and our Baker's Dozen kit subscription membership has grown by leaps and bounds. Our fans and customers have come to expect the very best in paper crafting inspiration and loads of eye candy when visiting our blogsite every day. And they get all that because our design team is one of the best in the industry!
Paper Made Bakery is searching for a fresh group of über talented paper crafters to join our design team beginning February 1, 2013 through July 31, 2013. We’re looking for team members who are enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about paper crafting! If you love using the latest and greatest products on the market and you want to show off your design talent to the world, then we want to see what you’ve got!
Paper Made Bakery provides all design team members with:
· Monthly kits full of fabulous products from the BEST manufacturers on the planet
· Compensation for projects published with Paper Made Bakery kits specifically noted in publication.
· Supportive Facebook Design Team Group to help you stay organized, communicate with other members, provide updates and details, and make your experience on our Design Team extraordinary
· Name and Bio on the Paper Made Bakery website
· Link to personal blog on Paper Made Bakery website
Paper Made Bakery asks the following from its design team members:
· Weekly project posted on the PMB blog, one of which is your choice of a written tutorial with step-by-step photos or a video tutorial
· Participation in monthly blog hops or special events to promote new releases
· Promote Paper Made Bakery on your own blog and Facebook page (must have both), as well as your Twitter and/or public online galleries
· Meet deadlines, be communicative and share a positive attitude!
To be considered for this fabulous team, all you have to do is:
1. Send us three (3) photos of your best design work, which represent your favorite style, and one example of a written or video tutorial you created. Please send photos as attachments with your email submission.
2. Provide us with your full name, full mailing address & phone number.
3. Please provide the following information as part of your application:
· Links (URLs) to your blog, public online galleries and your Facebook page name/Twitter @name.
· What is your favorite type of paper crafting project (layouts, cards, altered art, etc.)?
· Provide a short biography.
· Have you created video tutorials? Show us your best!
· List the current design teams you serve on, if any.
· What makes you a great fit for our Paper Made Bakery design team?
Please send submissions to: PaperMadeBakery@gmail.comSubmission deadline is 11:59 p.m. on January 11, 2013