Welcome! Let's introduce you to Sunday Afternoon, our newest Fresh Baked Kit!
Just imagine yourself relaxing on a picnic blanket among the tiny sweet blossoms in the green, green grass sipping lemonade and watching the kids flying kites under the sparkling sunshine...it's Sunday Afternoon, after all!
Today's the day we unveil the brand new Fresh Baked Kit and the unbelievably gorgeous cards our Design Team's created for this special occasion.
Today's the day you can finally grab your own package of fun, fresh creativity that IS Sunday Afternoon. Begin crafting your own set of pretty cards and tags and loads of other goodies..we've got plenty of inspiration for you!
- An exclusive clear stamp set, Old Fashioned Afternoon, created especially for Paper Made Bakery by Sweet Stamp Shop
- Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic 6x6 petite papers
- Pirouette, Sea Glass and Fresh White note cards and envelopes
- Webster's Pages picnic ruffles, May Arts black jute twine
- Maya Road's new alterable wood buttons, mega bottle cap and trinket bird
- Sparkly mint bling and buttons galore!
So, let's get started! Hop along with us and savor what the lovely ladies have cooked up for today's Blog Hop -- here's the line up:
And what's a party without a present?! We have a GIVEAWAY...a Prima package of old fashioned delights!
Here's how it works:
Comment here and on each gal's blog (original comments, please). The more you comment, the better chance of winning! Want EXTRA entries?! Share this hop on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or in an email. Be sure to comment on Paper Made Bakery's FB wall and let us know you've shared -- if you haven't already, Like Us while you're there! We'll pick a lucky winner on Sunday Afternoon, March 4, so get hoppin'!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a great time on the Hop -- and know that we really appreciate your business!
|Nicole Rixon's Key 2 My Heart|