Our challenge for you? Create a project (card, layout, altered art, tag, etc.) using leftover pieces of past Paper Made Bakery Fresh Baked Kits...yup, it's that easy! Let's "go green" and use up the some of those fantastic products you have left from past Fresh Baked Kits. You know you've hoarded some, kept a few things for a special project, or maybe even have parts of products left...so get them out and make something FABulous from them!
If you don't have any past Fresh Baked Kits, you can click HERE (limited quantities of each). For THIS specific April 2013 challenge, you may also enter if you create a new project that uses items we featured in past kits. Check out our past kits and design team creations by browsing our Blog Archive in the right column.
The prizes -- Mini Fresh Baked Kits, created especially for this PMB challenge and loaded with new goodies, treasures and finds!
Here are the challenge details:
- Create a NEW project (card, layout, altered item, banner, tag, etc.) using leftovers from past Fresh Baked Kits.
- You must use items that were in past Fresh Baked Kits. Projects using zero PMB Fresh Baked Kit items will be deleted.
- Submit a DIRECT LINK to your blog post. Projects not linked properly will be deleted.
- You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post.
There will be TWO winners in this Challenge!
- Readers' Choice winner - The project with the most "LIKES" at the end of the challenge will win one (1) exclusive Mini Fresh Baked Kit.
- Random winner - One random challenge player will win one (1) exclusive Mini Fresh Baked Kit.
After you've created your new Paper Made Bakery "It's Easy Being Green" project, simply enter your information into the Linky Tool below to be entered to win! Remember that we're looking for TWO winners - one random participant and the person with the most "LIKES" on their project. Be sure to tell all your friends to play along and vote, too!!